Skinpress Demo Rss

terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

Deceiv'st thou me, mine eye? Lo! boon unsought!

Book stores are my temples. Within those sacrosanct commercial spaces my knowledge hungry mind finds the repose necessary to face the adversities of life in this Satan ruled world. For years I've stalked those aisles, either hunched or on tip toe, on the lookout for the next treasure to add to my piling collection of literary pearls. Both gold and excrement passed through my hands and ah! how delightful is the smell of the young printed page. In the likeness of maidens those books promise uncounted pleasures and in awe I caress their covers basking  in the glories that they disclose avoiding to the most facing my greatest, mortal rival.

Deception, lies, thievery haunts and block my way to my lovers. I fight with all my strength to liberate the Word to the world and become one with it in love, but to no avail.  He is always there. Always. I knew today, just as surely as I felt the lust for that green cover growing in me that I would never take it to bed with me. But, relentless and in love, I still tried and nothing prepared me for the shock. There he was, yet again, the fatal Price:


Greek Magic: Ancient, Medieval and Modern

J, C, B, (edited) Petropoulos
Editor: Routledge
Ano de edição: 2008
Tipo de artigo: Livro
ISBN: 9780415282321
C.I.: 00000206094
Em stock, enviamos em 24 horas.

Preço: 105,00 €





 I feel cheated. Anger boils deep within me. Thieves...Maggots...- I hiss - but to no avail. To the friend that comes with me I wave a  hand in dismissal - Don't look that way -  I tell him - It will only bring us sadness. I know a way...a way where the clutches of unchecked greed wont choke us.


Greek Magic: Ancient, Medieval and Modern

Add to basket | €63.27 - Save €3.51 (5%) - RRP €66.78

Saved...by the internets.

6 comentários:

Sodosma disse...

The interwebs shall deliver you from the evil of greedy men with no respect for their own kind, amen.

HornedWolf disse...

I think a lot of the time you just parody yourself.

Dylan Moran


Except for the first two posts, your parody may bore readers. They dont come here to watch you play, they have striptease bars for that. Discipline, and you can make this blog into something worth visiting. You have it in you.

Alexandra disse...

Well, if you like the other posts better, why don't you comment on them aswell?

Other then that, the blog its made by me, for people who like me, if they are bored by me, well, what use are they to me? Wouldn't you agree?

HornedWolf disse...

I was under the impression it was a comercial blog, aswell as a cultural one.

Alexandra disse...

You were under the wrong impression. The first post clarifies the nature of the blog.

Alexandra disse...

But in case you wonder, you can not have "comercial" blogs unless you have a permit and authorization of the host. However, if people see the things i make and find them nice enough to actually want to purchase them...thats an different matter altogether and for that i supply contacts.

Perhaps you will be one of the undercover costumers :)

Enviar um comentário