Skinpress Demo Rss

quinta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2010

Surrealistically Grotesque

As I lay there I knew if that if the man dressed in a suit with his back to me would turn I wouldn't see a face, there would only be the innards of a skull, as if he was made by nature to coexist in the world after a shotgun discharge, despite all laws and reason. I tried to shrug it off, it didn't matter, I wasn't participating in it, it was just another image, but the mongoloid child staring adoringly into the guys bloody mess wouldn't go away and neither would he and I didn't wanted her to notice me, the unwilling observer. She was pale and red haired, the down-syndrome characteristics making her look even more pitiful as she smiled, toothless. I tried again, and again the zoom on her face. I broke it off, the fear overwhelming me.


 

Sometimes I think the bizarre will always keep me from myself. Sometimes I think I deserve being kept from myself for being a coward.

4 comentários:

AnaCruzArts disse...

Hello Alexandra, how are you?
Sorry for leaving this comment here but I don't know how to reply to you directly from my blog (lol).
About the label desing, it depends on what the client has in mind.
PLease drop me an e-mail to anacruz.arts@gmail.com and let me know what you're looking for. We'll come up with an amount fair for both parts of course :)
Take care (you can delete this comment from your entry if you with ;) )

Anónimo disse...

May I ask what was the origin of this episode?

Alexandra disse...

Staring into the void.

HornedWolf disse...

Close your eyes. Feel your whole being. Open your eyes from the physical and from your whole being. Close your physical eyes but stare with your whole being into the void, including the bizarre aspects, you have to move it like a muscle of yours. The bizarre is a part of you that you keep yourself from, and not something that keeps you from yourself by its own will.

Enviar um comentário